|Radius||Population 2021||Median HH Income||Average HH Income|
- Evergreen Walk is an open-air regional destination, comprising of 374,000 square feet of retail, anchored by leading national tenants including Apple, LL Bean, Pottery Barn, Anthropologie, William Sonoma, Sephora, Old Navy and more.
- Evergreen Walk is located along the Buckland Road, just off the interchange between I-84 and I-291. A prominent mixed-use lifestyle project, Evergreen Walk provides the only downtown walkable “downtown” streetscape in the market.
- This project has a strong customer base pulling heavily from the eastern side of the region, with a core trade area on weekdays and weekends spanning beyond a 15-mile radius.
- A staple in the South Windsor for community gatherings, Evergreen Walk hosts a calendar of events including a summer concert series in conjunction with the local Park & Recreation department.
- Evergreen Walk’s master-planned development includes a mix of retail, commercial and residential offerings including: nearly 400,000 Sf of retail, restaurant and fitness space; a 200-unit Tempo apartment complex; nearly 400 senior and assisted living units; 110-room Cambria Hotel; and a Costco Warehouse Club under development.